Investing in the Age of Longevity One-Day Masterclass
Time & Location
About The Event
Master Investor’s one day masterclass, Investing in the Age of Longevity, brings together investors, advisors, academia and businesses working in the field of Longevity.
Please register your interest as there are only a limited number of discounted tickets available.
The Event Programme is as follows:
- 9.30am Welcome from Victor Hill. Financial economist, consultant, trainer and writer
- 9.40am Introduction from Jim Mellon, co-founder of Juvenescence, entrepreneur, investor and writer, and member of the Sunday Times Rich List.
- 9.50am Aubrey de Grey. CSO of SENS Research Foundation. Rejuvenation biotechnology: on track to be the biggest industry ever
- 10.20am Nir Barzilai. Director of the Institute for Aging Research at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Unloking the Secrets of Longevity
- 10.50am Michael West. AgeX Therapeutics. Induced Tissue Regeneration
- 11.20am Coffee & Networking
- 11.40am Dani Saurymper. AXA Investment Managers. Younger for Longer
- 12.10pm Sergey Young. Longevity Vision Fund. 7 Signs of Longevity Revolution
- 12.40pm Laura Deming. Founder and MD of The Longevity Fund. Investing in Human Longevity
- 1pm Lunch
- 2pm Reason. CEO of Repair Biotechnologies
- 2.20pm Liz Parrish. CEO of BioViva
- 2.40pm Nafees Malik. AgeX
- 3pm Declan Doogan. Juvenescence. Health in the Age of Longevity
- 3.20pm Coffee & Networking
- 3.40pm to 5pm. Pitches