top of page
- The Orrery, Marylebone04/11/2018The Orrery, Marylebone
- Dehesa, Soho20/11/2018Dehesa, Soho20/11/2018Dehesa, SohoStem cell therapies, cancer immunotherapy, and 3D bioprinting are just three of the areas in which regenerative medicine seems to be making unprecedented progress. Hear Stephen talk about some of the cutting edge research being conducted in these fields, and what treatments may be available soon.
- 2 Savoy Pl25 Jan 2020, 09:00 – 17:00 GMT2 Savoy Pl, 2 Savoy Pl, London WC2R 0BL, UK25 Jan 2020, 09:00 – 17:00 GMT2 Savoy Pl, 2 Savoy Pl, London WC2R 0BL, UKTaught by Dr. Ronjon Nag, a seasoned entrepreneur and Stanford lecturer, who has founded and advised companies sold to Motorola, BlackBerry and Apple. This is a one day course which will demystify artificial intelligence techniques for executives, product managers, and software engineers.
- Science Gallery London13 Nov 2019, 08:45 – 17:00 GMTScience Gallery London, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9GU, UK13 Nov 2019, 08:45 – 17:00 GMTScience Gallery London, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9GU, UKMaster Investor’s one day masterclass, Investing in the Age of Longevity, brings together investors, advisors, academia and businesses working in the field of Longevity. Please register your interest as only a limited number of discounted tickets are available.
- Chelsea Football Club Stadium16 Oct 2019, 14:00 – 16:30Chelsea Football Club Stadium, 2 Hilary Cl, Fulham Rd, Fulham, London SW6 1EA, UK16 Oct 2019, 14:00 – 16:30Chelsea Football Club Stadium, 2 Hilary Cl, Fulham Rd, Fulham, London SW6 1EA, UKWe live far longer now than in the past, but we also live longer with chronic disease. So, what can we do to maximise our healthy years? We’ve brought together some of the leading figures in longevity to share their views on how we might slow or even reverse ageing.
- Huntsman & Sons12 Sept 2019, 19:00 – 22:00Huntsman & Sons, 11 Savile Row, Mayfair, London W1S 3PS, UK12 Sept 2019, 19:00 – 22:00Huntsman & Sons, 11 Savile Row, Mayfair, London W1S 3PS, UKWe live in a time of accelerated exponential change powered by a series of technologies that are allowing humans to do things that were not possible before. But how much of this is real and what advances are being made in the present? Tickets will include canapes and drinks, as well as three talks.
- IndieBio30 May 2019, 20:00 – 22:00IndieBio, 479 Jessie St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA30 May 2019, 20:00 – 22:00IndieBio, 479 Jessie St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USADr. Joon Yun is President and Managing Partner of Palo Alto Investors LP, a healthcare hedge fund founded in 1989. He will be talking to us about his ambitious effort to coordinate the longevity space via Academies and Prizes.
- IndieBio01 May 2019, 18:00 – 21:00IndieBio, 479 Jessie St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
- Centolire26 Mar 2019, 18:30Centolire, Leipziger Str. 125, 10117 Berlin, Germany26 Mar 2019, 18:30Centolire, Leipziger Str. 125, 10117 Berlin, Germany*Ticket includes three course dinner and a drink* Join Dr. Aubrey de Grey, who is the world's most famous advocate of the view that age-related damage can be prevented or even reversed. He will be telling us about scientific developments and investment opportunities in the longevity industry.
- Ping Pong Covent Garden01 Mar 2019, 18:30 – 22:30Ping Pong Covent Garden, 23-24 Maiden Ln, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7NA, UK
bottom of page